How to avoid technical risks?
- giving the correct and complete information to the manufacturer according to the list of selection criteria
- choosing the right material with a sufficient corrosion resistance
- avoiding application faults using the application support of the members
- avoiding installation faults using the installation support of the members
- choosing a qualified manufacturer
Risks are marked by
- endangering of persons and environment which result from failure of components – especially when applied in plants in which hot steam under high pressure, extremely poisonous gases or etching liquids are transported
- loss of production and costs caused by upset operations and outage times and by replacement of broken equipment components
- high efforts in case of failure beyond each proportion to the delivery value of the components, e.g. flexible elements.